Occasionally you hear a recipe and just start to lick your lips.
Well this crock pot cake recipe sent to us by Vickie K of the US, is just one such recipe.
I sit hear in my office, mid-morning and have to read such a recipe - it's just torture - lol.
Hot Fudge Sundae Cake Recipe
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 Tablespoons baking cocoa
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup baking cocoa
1 1/2 cups hot water
1. Spray inside of 2 to 3 1/2 quart slow cooker with cooking
2. Mix flour, granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and salt
in a medium bowl.
Stir in milk, oil, and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in nuts, then spread batter evenly in bottom of cooker.
3. Mix brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa in small bowl. Stir in hot water until
smooth. Pour evenly over batter in cooker.
4. Cover and cook on high heat setting 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until toothpick
inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Turn off cooker. Let cake stand uncovered 30 to 40 minutes to cool
slightly before serving.
6. Spoon warm cake into dessert dishes and spoon sauce over cake. Top with
your favorite ice-cream.
Ingredients can be halved and made in a small crock pot.
Vickie K. (United States)